Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Art Lessons in your home

Does your child love art and can't get enough?

I would love to come and help your child/children develop their art skills. As an Art teacher I know just how important art is to a child's development; art education is one of my passions.

Let me come to your home and help your child/children gain more knowlege and skill in the arts.

Project samples coming soon!!!!!!!!!

Contact me for rates; Group discounts are available!

Art is great for birthday parties!!

2 Comments:

Blogger luvphx said...

I'm SO excited to have this information! We have a beautiful "Garden with Picket Fence" mural in our master bath. It was painted by the original owners & we desperetly need to repaint in there. I had no idea how to do it without loosing the mural. I will bookmark this site so I can find it when we're ready to do the work (unless I'd be lucky enough to win the "2 free hours of painting" from STLMommy.com!)

January 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know of a little princess who would love a mural of castle on wall. Got your info from stlmommy site

January 24, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home